|دکتر محمد جلالی|
Mohammad Jalali (Ph.D)
PhD (UW Sydney Australia, Microbiology)
Academic Position: Assistant Professor
School of Health
Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
Isfahan, 81745, IRAN
Phone: +98 311 7922781
Fax: +98 311 6682509
E-mail: این نشانی پست الکترونیک دربرابر spambot ها و هرزنامه ها محافظت می شود. برای مشاهده آن شما نیازمند فعال بودن جاواسکریپت هستید and این نشانی پست الکترونیک دربرابر spambot ها و هرزنامه ها محافظت می شود. برای مشاهده آن شما نیازمند فعال بودن جاواسکریپت هستید
Date of Birth: 21.03.1964
Place of Birth: Borojen- Iran
1992-1997 PhD, University of Western Sydney Australia
1983-1990 DVM, Uremia University, Iran
Associate professor of microbiology 1999-2006
School of Health, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
Areas of Particular Expertise:
- Public health and food microbiology
- Rapid microbial detection and enumeration
- Molecular microbiology:
PCR, Plasmid profile, Genomic DNA fingerprinting (REA, RFLP),
Pulsed field gel electrophoresis, Multilocus Enzyme Electrophoresis
Teaching Areas: Microbiology
Major Research Involvements:
- Food and clinical microbiology with special reference to Listeria monocytogenes
- Molecular epidemiology,
- Epidemiological tracing
- The prevalence of foodborne pathogens in food
Publications and presentation:
1) Jalali, M. Hazzard, A. Shanker, V. 1996 . Distribution pattern of Listeria species in broiler
2) Jalali, M. Hazzard, A. Richardson, B. 2000. Evaluation of USDA method and the Use of PCR to Detect L monocytogenes in the presence of L. innocua. Proceeding of the third Iranian microbiology congress. pp 187.
Jalali, M. Richardson, B. Hazzard, A. 2000. Molecular epidemiology of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua using Multilocus Enzyme Electrophoresis. Proceeding of the 41st annual conference of Indian Society of gastroenterology in association for the study of liver and society of gastrointestinal endoscopy. A50.
4) Jalali, M. Abedi, D. Kodakaramy, R. 2001. Implementation of HACCP in shrimp processing plant. Proceeding of the first seminar of food hygiene. pp 51.
5) Jalali, M. HACCP and Iranian food industry. 2001. Global forum for health research. WHO, Geneva, Switzerland
6) Jalali, M. 2001. Principals and application of HACCP in dairy products. Proceeding of the first conference of dairy products. pp 128.
7) Jalali, M. Kalantary, H. 2002. Epidemiology of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua using Multilocus Enzyme Electrophoresis. Proceeding of 12th European congress of clinical microbiology and infection disease. P1556. Milan, Italy.
8) Kalantary, H. Jalali, M. 2002. Ten year study of histological variation of liver and laboratory findings in 100 healthy hepatitis B carrier. Proceeding of 12th European congress of clinical microbiology and infection disease. P1314. Milan, Italy.
9) Kalantary, H. Jalali, M. 2002. The effect of interferon therapy on patient with chronic active hepatitis B and C. Proceeding of 12th European congress of clinical microbiology and infection disease. P1295. Milan, Italy.
10) Ghkasian, K. Ziya, K, S. Jalali, M. Azizsade, A. Tavakoli, R. Bahraini, N. 2002. Bacterial contamination of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences restaurants foods. Proceeding of 7th Iranian congress of Nutrition. pp Rasht, Iran.
11) Kalantary, H. Jalali, M. 2003. A ten-year study of histological variations of liver and laboratory findings in 100 healthy hepatitis B carriers. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. No 67, pp 32.
12) D. Abedi, A. Ghannadi, M. Jalali, B. 12, Sensitivity of Listeria monocytogenes to Satureja hortensis essential oils components. 3 rd International Symposium on Natural Drugs, Oct. 2-4, 2003, Naples, Italy.
13) D. Abedi, A. Ghanadi, M. Jalali, B. Absalan. Anti-Listeria activity of essential oils of Zataria multiflora. 3 rd International Symposium on Natural Drugs, Oct. 2-4, 2003, Naples, Italy.
14)M.R. Baghernejad, Daryoush Abedi, Alireza Ghannadi, Mohammad Jalali, Antimicrobial Activity of Essential Oils of Pelargonium roseum and Vitex agnuscostus. APV, International meeting on pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology 2004, Nuremberg, 15th – 18th March 2004, Germany.
15) Mohammad Jalali, Daryoush Abedi, Alireza Ghannadi , Bahareh Absalan. Antimicrobial activity of the Essential Oils of some medicinal plant on Listeria monocytogenes. APV, International meeting on pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology 2004, Nuremberg, 15th – 18th March 2004, Germany.
16) Mohammad Jalali, Alireza Ghannadi, Daryoush Abedi. Anti- Listria activity of some essential oils. 5th Annual scientific meeting, Antimicrobials 2004, 26-28 Feb. 2004, Sydney , Australia.
17)Mohammad Jalali, Daryoush Abedi, Alireza Ghannadi, Mohammad Baghernejad. Antimicrobial activity of essential oils of Nigella sativa and Artemisia sieberi, World Conference on Dosing of Antiinfectives, Sep. 9-11, 2004, Nuremberg, Germany.
18) Mohammad Jalali, Daryoush Abedi, IS IT LISTERIA INNOCUA AN APPROPRIATE EPEDEMIOLOGICAL MARKER FOR LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES? 1 st International Conference on Environmental Industrial and Applied Microbiology- BioMicroWorld- 2005, Badajoz, Spain, March, 15-18 th 2005.
19) Hassan Korbekandi, Daryoush Abedi, Mohammad Jalali, Mohammad Reza Fazeli, Marzieh Hejazi, A preliminary study on high cell density cultivation of Lactobacillus casei (as a major probiotic) and production of lactic acid from it in Iran, The 8th National Congress of Microbiology, 23-25 May 2006, Isfahan, Iran.
20)Mohammad Jalali, Daryoush Abedi, Gholamreza Asghari, Efficacy of plant essential oils as antimicrobial agents against salmonella enteritidis in potato salad, ASM Conferences: Salmonella from pathogenesis to therapeutics, September 9-13 2006, Victoria, BC, Canada.
21)Somayeh Farsi, Gholamreza Asghari, Daryoush Abedi, and Mohammad Jalali, Phytochemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of the Essential Oil from Echinophora Platyloba DC, AIChE 2006 Annual Meeting, November 12-17, 2006, San Francisco Hilton, San Francisco, CA, USA.
22) Diane M Tober, Mohammad Jalali, Mohammad H Taghdisi, "Fewer children, better life" or "as many as god wants"?: Family planning among low-income Iranian and Afghan refugee families in Isfahan, Iran. Medical Anthropology Quarterly. 2006; (20)1:50-71.
23) Mohammad Jalali, D. Abedi, N. Ghassemi Dehkordi; A.Chaharmahali, Evaluation of antibacterial activity of ethanol extracts of some medicinal plants against Listeria monocytogenes. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences.2006; (8)3:25-33.
24) Asghari G, Abedi D, Jalali M, Farsi S, Antimicrobial activities and phytochemical composition of Echinophora platyloba DC. essential oils from Isfahan. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants.2007; (10)1: 76-82
25) Mohammad Jalali, Barry Richardson, Anthony Hazzard, Genetic comparison of isolates of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from different sources in Australia. Journal of Biological Sciences. 2007. In Press.
26) Mahdavi Manijeh, Jalali Mohammad, Kasra kermanshahi Roha, The assessment of Biofilm formation in Iranian meat processing environments. Research Journal of Microbiology. 2007. In press.
27) Bahreini N, Entezari M, Hassansadeh M, Jalali, Nutritional status of the cardiac patients hospitalized in cardiology ward of Alzahra hospital and its comparison with healthy eating index. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 2007. In press.
28) Mohammad Jalali, Sarhangpour R, Ghokasian K, Industrial potato salad microbial quality improvement in Isfahan.Iranian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.2007; (12) 37: 53-59.
1) Czinn, S. Westblom, TU. Nedrud JG (eds.), Adib, A. kalantari, H. Jalali, M (translator).Gastroduodenal disease and Helicobacter pylori. Isfahan University of Medical Sciences Publication, Isfahan 2002.
2) MacDonald, JD, Engle, DM (eds.), Jalali, M. Abedi, D (translator). A guide to HACCP, Hazard analysis for small businesses. Jahade Daneshgahi publication, Isfahan 2003.
3) Ghngahi, H. Jalali, M. Akbarian, H (eds.) Impelimentation of HACCP in food industry. Jahade Daneshgahi publication, Isfahan 2004.